ADO 0.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

why ADO is a multi multi bagger, page-2141

1. 737 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1851
    Very impressive story there, semi. What struck me is that the Serum Institute of India is poised to grow strongly. Yes, a later entry to the global market than your GSKs and Mercks, but obviously they do have the get-go. And I suspect very strong government backing, which helps dealing with hurdles and delays.

Perhaps in ten years we might look back and think of this last decade for the Institute being still early days . . . so if we can get on board with them now with their vaccines, beyond their present use of AnteoBind which is in QA only, then it is a great opportunity for AnteoTech. The sheer number of vials is mind-boggling. Can you imagine the supply chains they must rely on, for raw materials, the vials and seals themselves, even the labels. The logistics, the marketing, the administration. And over all that, the vision, which Adar Poonawalla demonstrates in spades.

Mind you, I'm really an optimist about India. I like the country, I like the people I've met. I remember well a scholarly Indian said to me in New Delhi (gee, perhaps 15 years ago now): "India has two important things going for it: it is a democracy (with all of democracy's flaws as well as its strengths), and English as a global language is widely used. For these reasons, it will become a most significant country on the world stage". I think his forecast is becoming quite correct, and I am pleased. And for my part, hats off to the colonial history, that with all of its faults, led to democratic government and a civil, civil service! We should not underestimate the value of good administration - despite our chuckles over the stereotypes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $52.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 55478 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 628168 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 07.00am 09/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.