ADO 4.76% 2.0¢ anteotech ltd

Too much time on my hands FHC...."I grant you that the clean...

1. 58 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 79
    Too much time on my hands FHC....

"I grant you that the clean energy side of the company would definitely fall under the “green” umbrella. (That is; if the extra electricity used to power all these EVs isn’t just generated by burning more fossil fuel; otherwise it’s just shifting the source of the pollution.)" - This is sooooo incorrect. EV's even powered by 100% fossil fuel grids generate significantly less CO2 emissions over their life than ICE vehicles, inclusive of manufacture and disposal. MIT climate portal has well resourced studies backing this up. Refer to their website. I'll happily go back and forth on this one with you. Not to mention, ADO can help to reduce one of the largest CO2 input costs to the vehicle development chain, further reducing this equation.

"Given that; one would expect that Anteo would be front and centre for one or more Govt Grants. Hasn’t happened yet. What’s the delay…bureaucratic inefficiency? Or something else?" I do agree here in general, govt funding has definitely been delayed and lacking. However, how much of the NRF has actually been dispersed to date? In terms of applicable govt grants, the NRF is the most likely for ADO and has seen a large delay in delivering funding largely due to the process of setting up the administration of the funding body. Why is this? Definitely bureaucratic inefficiency, but also possibly due to provide transparency against pork barrelling as has been done by previous govt's (both state and fed) that caused reputational damage. As to QLD state funding, they've previously supported us. Whilst I'm sure there is funding there to come, given there is an election cycle with Steve Miles seeking re-election, it's a sordid history and I'm sure he'd have reasons to either delay post election or simply has other priorities at the moment. Who knows?

"As for all the diversity etc woke window dressing…haven’t you heard? Major companies are now signalling they’ve had enough of that rot and are just hiring who they like. It’s like a breath of fresh air. That kind of rubbish just chokes companies. (So you’ve hired a paraplegic Eskimo with AIDS? Whoop de effing doo…can they do the job better than someone else who applied?) They should be hiring on merit; not on what sex chromosomes someone has or what ethnicity they are. That’s totally irrelevant to job ability. It has been mandated and tried ad nauseam and it’s always failed miserably." Is this just a rant or are you specifically referring anything to ADO? I'm not sure here....sounds like ADO have only hired on merit, yet happy to illustrate diversity of said workforce. I'd love to debate this but it's largely off topic and there are plenty of HC forums full of similar discourse.

"Climate Change...the New Religion! Bend your knees and pay your fees!" Yes please. A nice fat upfront plus residuals! Even you will be happy with that!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.