ADO 0.00% 2.3¢ anteotech ltd

great post M.oz agree about the dealmaker, I'm sure the board...

1. 4,147 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11899
    great post M.oz

agree about the dealmaker, I'm sure the board with ewen and Katherine would know if one was required. they know where the relationships are with these majors.

also in reply to gareth, " Your post screams hope - that all we have -coz if ADO is a multi bagger x 10 - we are back to 22 cents.." this is why I started this thread. if somebody was looking at investing in ADO now, I reckon they would be very happy about a Disallowed.

I think your posts scream hope much more than mine with your flip-flop mood changes. I'm very comfortable with my investment. am I happy with the sp at 2.3c. no of course not and I suppose investing in specs there is always an element of hope.

the following is why (imo) we could see a sp much higher than 22c.

the last interview with David (it's a computer dictation so a little messy)

Screenshot 2024-04-27 at 10.08.58 pm.png

- multiple projects
    - major electric vehicle companies , global companies with highly recognisable brands
    -very advanced stages
    -$400 per litre (battery) for 100000 cars a year
    -leading consumer companies

the beauty is we are not a one trick pony we have anteoX, ultra high silicon anode and anteobind,

just with our CET we are dealing with battery companies working on ev's, also electronic companies and as well as battery storage. with some testing just anteoX, others interested in our ultra high silicon anode tech. and this is just at this stage.

Screenshot 2024-04-27 at 10.15.42 pm.png
    from above ultra high silicon anode (70%) currently > 650 cycles and with consumer electronics
    Screenshot 2024-04-27 at 10.17.01 pm.png

typical battery performance levels are 80% energy retention after range of 300-800 charges. we already cover most of that requirement.

also with anteobind. we have developed a new product NXT with a new price structure with data for performance improvement and cost savings. under Derek his mantra was anteobind was only to be used in eugeni. it has changed under David. wonder if abingdon are one of the POC manufacturers looking at us

15th dec 2023 from abingdon health

"Anteobind™ is new to the market providing an alternative to conventional carboxyl conjugation, making use of a polymeric metal ion complex(3). However, while covalent interactions are used to improve label conjugation, they target specific amino acids with carboxyl groups. As such, sometimes the Fc region or the Fab region can attach to the colloid and, therefore, the orientation is not optimal for exposing the binding site of the antibody resulting in lower sensitivity. The metal-ion complex of Anteobind™ allows a flexibility of the binding molecules without breaking away from the surface, focusing on binding to the histidine cluster in the Fc region of the antibody resulting in a preferential orientation of the antibody and allowing more access for sample interaction, thereby increasing sensitivity."

https://www.abingdonhealth.com/innovation-in-labels-driving-use-of-lateral-flow-technology/

why would they

Screenshot 2024-04-27 at 10.14.37 pm.png

the beauty of anteobind again is it's not just for POC tests, with our relationship with serum institute of india and vaccine manufacturing.

lastly, I also started the non dilutionary funding thread early last year. still reckon we are a chance to be dealing with qld govt (already proven) arena and NRF (egg boys post) with some larger funding possible. plenty of post in that thread. this is important for funding as well as the majors we are dealing with having the security knowing that Anteotech is supported by local and federal governments.

multiple revenue streams from multiple products dealing with multiple major companies with the possibility of gov't funding support... it's a nice position IMO..

that all being said the next 2-3 months are extremely important to anteotech's future with several major milestones that need to achieved

most importantly, My opinion only....never make a judgement based on anything I say!! Gltah DYOR IMO etc etc

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $55.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ $119.3K 5.253M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 861621 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 307735 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.2¢
  Change
0.000 ( 4.35 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ 1089298
Last updated 15.53pm 10/05/2024 ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.