ADO 0.00% 2.0¢ anteotech ltd

A bit rich coming from the poster who thinks I have 500 ADO...

1. 10,031 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 363
    A bit rich coming from the poster who thinks I have 500 ADO shares in my portfolio, you never explained how I could acquire 500 shares on market at at 5c, please explain!

Personal attacks are part of the ADO landscape, just a reinforcement of the type of posters it attracts, until they rid the threads from personal attack it (ADO) will always be a plaything of the fringe element. Maybe some of the 'mature investors' could pull them into line to make the threads at least have some semblance of credibility. And by the way I am truthful by stating I am an 'atheist' and no need to make fun of my disclosure.

My other ideals (as I am obviously NOT religious or political - refer to my other opinions) are very simple - honesty and integrity, prompt disclosure from the companies I either invest in or trade!

Opinions from posters on the social media chat site hotcopper should never be taken seriously, including mine!

zealot
    /ˈzɛlət/
    noun
    noun: zealot; plural noun: zealots; noun: Zealot; plural noun: Zealots
    1. 1.​
      a person who is fanatical and uncompromising in pursuit of their religious, political, or other ideals.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $49.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $33.18K 1.658M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 2717347 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 723484 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.