ADO 0.00% 2.2¢ anteotech ltd

I'm not sure what a mongrel is going to do - until the testing...

1. 2,660 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 955
    I'm not sure what a mongrel is going to do - until the testing has been finalised with EV1 that's most likely not going to help at all until the product has been completely validated then we'll be able to talk the talk or walk the walk.

Problem with huge conglomerates lots of red tape.

Hopefully David visited EV1 and close to making a decision whether it's yay or nay.

From the Qrtly
    "During the Quarter, the Company continued its work with a leading European car manufacturer or
    “EV1” on the optimisation of their anode for their next generation electric vehicle or EV batteries. This
    work has been progressing for a number of months, with initial testing by the customer in their
    laboratories confirming the results obtained by the Company that demonstrates an improvement in
    energy density and a reduction in costs of the anode. AnteoTech will continue its work with EV1
    towards the common goal of improving the performance of the battery and making a reduction in the
    cost of the components of the anode. The goal of this work is inclusion of Anteo X in EV1’s upcoming
    “design freeze” towards the end of 2024. Being included in the “design freeze” would see Anteo X
    incorporated into the batteries for EV1’s next generation vehicles.
    If the internal validation and testing processes being undertaken by EV1 is successful, the objective
    will then be for AnteoTech to secure commercial agreements for the sale of Anteo X for use in a broad
    range of the EV’s that the company produces"

Cheers

M.oz

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $54.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.2¢ $15.57K 707.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 89645 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 385723 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.