ADO 0.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

why ADO is a multi multi bagger, page-564

1. 4,204 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12228
    all the talk on the options vote has taken away from the brilliant update we had this week

from the AGM 23 from ev1

"If we continue on the trajectory that we are, this (ADO tech) will go to the entire fleet of cars."

dec 7th 23

"has successfully completed production of the first commercial high silicon anode containing AnteoX"

"The anode will now be evaluated by the EV company to validate the performance improvements generated by the incorporation of Anteo X into its high-performance anode design."

may 1st 24

"announces that it has generated technical data confirming that a high silicon anode incorporating AnteoX has demonstrated achievement of 1,000 charge & discharge cycles with greater than 70% energy retention."

"AnteoTech has been conducting a technical collaboration with a partner for approximately 9 months involving a range of tests that have also been replicated by an independent laboratory. This work has included the incorporation of Anteo X into a proprietary high silicon anode."

may 22nd 24

"AnteoTech have met with the project management team from the battery division of the global electric vehicle manufacturer or ‘EV1’ which has been evaluating the use of AnteoX in their next generation batteries."

"As a result of this successful validation, EV1 have advised they will now incorporate AnteoX into the prototyping process for their next generation batteries, to further validate AnteoX in the next stage of the battery development process."

"The cell manufacturer has already been advised by EV1, and a tripartite meeting with AnteoTech and EV1 teams will be held in Europe in the coming weeks to co-ordinate the production of battery cells incorporating AnteoX for testing by EV1. EV1 advises that it remains on track for their targeted design freeze by the end of the calendar year."

plenty of other info in that update. who could ev1 be. semi retired gave us these names of the 5 ev companies we could be dealing with

1 , Volvo
    2, VW
    3, Porsche
    4, Daimler Benz
    5 ,BMW

I agree that ev1 is probably one of them. we could be dealing with all of them at some stage.

as PeterFred posted

"Prototyping has been what I have been waiting for. That says "commitment" to me. Unless something goes seriously wrong. But I am assuming that in all the prior external validation, the scientists concerned know what they're looking for, and will know from previous testing and validation routines how to spot inconsistencies and potential problems. Among other things, that is their job."

again I agree, no more button battery testing, or individual battery testing, anteoX enhanced anode is going in to a car for real life testing.

we have ev1's design freeze in the next 6 months, the tripartite meeting with anteotech + ev1 and major cell manufacture in the next 3 weeks (approx).

IMO an official announcement will have to take place before anteotech hands over how we enhanced ev1's anode and incorporated anteoX into it, to the major cell manufacturer.

IMO it's all getting closer. anteo's team has delivered all the milestones that ev1 has asked of them, we are in the prototype design. just 1 last test to ace.

and our sp sits at 2.4c ?????

socrates " To find yourself, think for yourself "
    Last edited by captainblood: 26/05/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $66.43K 3.145M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 2400502 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 276243 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.1¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ 1275949
Last updated 15.25pm 17/06/2024 ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.