ADO 0.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

why ADO is a multi multi bagger, page-650

1. 8,883 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1905
    Well, several years ago, that theory wouldn't have been untenable (9 in fact).

FSB were reamed by ASIC in 2017, when they went back over 2015 dealings in the FNB IPO. They copped a 3 year ban on their erant director, & $80k punitive fine. It sounds like a piddling fine but for its relevance to the to the small gain they achieved. FSB have been more diligent in their affairs since, as with anything outside of the lines now, there will be a good case of goodnight FSB.

But hey, nothing seems to stand in the way of a coke & gambling debt, so maybe ask ASIC. The SP patterns ahead of the CR was duly noted by many on HC and I acknowledged my observations with another HC poster (on another Ticker discussion) when my data scraper peeled the bells - ok it was more of a tickle. Blind Freddy could see it coming, I sold down other Tickers in readness -'I'm accumulating, while others may be trading. I am not a 708, I don't need the Broker dialogue or interpretation to surf sessions, and frankly in most cases, an SPP will have the similar terms.

If folk think they can sweep around ASIC when they turn their attention to deviant SP manipulation, they'll have to have innovative counter measures to avoid the sophisticated tools ASIC have compared to a decade ago. Heck, I haven't tuned my scrapper's algorithms since CHIX came on the scene, and it still picks up patterns of interest.

Simple fact is some folk are hungrier than others, or have that mindset, and will act on it.

The next SP action will factor the Oppies as they'l be out for a run in the paddock today
    Last edited by Brickwalls: 31/05/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 476190 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 617809 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.38am 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.