ADO 4.35% 2.2¢ anteotech ltd

I'm starting to wonder a little about when we will get some...

1. 1,066 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 815
    I'm starting to wonder a little about when we will get some announcements but more importantly actual decent sales.

from the last 4c

EV1
    The goal of this work is inclusion of Anteo X in EV1’s upcoming “design freeze” towards the end of 2024.

EV2
    The scoping of EV2’s evaluations are expected to be completed in Q4 FY2024 with the evaluation expected to commence in early FY2025

- so the evaluation is only to start after end June, so likely sometime away from any design freeze here

CET1
    This manufacturer is undertaking an accelerated validation of Anteo X

CET2
    AnteoTech plans to fast track development of the anode with a target to have production of their next generation batteries within 12 months

- I wonder what the difference is between accelerated and fast track [fast track seems faster to me - and that's still 12 months away] - however CET1 is more about AnteoX sales whereas CET2 about the anode, but both are still under validation / development

Serum Institute
    SII are the world’s leading vaccine manufacturer and are currently using AnteoBindTM in the development of a new vaccine.
    - so anteobind may go into a new vaccine potentially but one that's still being developed with no timeframe provided

Carbon Nanotubes
    AnteoTech is in discussions with a leading CNT manufacturer to commence a validation project in the second half of 2024
    - again the start of a validation project

So that's 6 of the 10 key prospects with no imminiment sales likely of decent volume from the way I read it. Which makes me wonder who are we going to sell our AnteoX production to ... and when might the plant be scaled up - I can't see any need this calendar year from the above, unless CET1 comes out the gate running. But Wyon and Trinseo both took some time to go through a validation phase and when did CET1 start theirs

So far we have only sold 150 litres to EV1, and yet we have a plant capable of producing 20,000 litres.
    Yes I see some sales of AnteoX (and Anteobind) for testing / development work, but small volume sales only. Where in the 4c is there something about imminent large sales.
    Are we just go to produce and stockpile AnteoX - but isn't there also an expiry date on it so you wouldn't want too much sitting there gathering dust.

Playing devils advocate today as I ponder whether to put any more money into this company

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $52.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ $5.55K 242.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 1718371 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 829642 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.31am 15/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.2¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.2¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ 327824
Last updated 15.29pm 15/05/2024 ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.