ADO 9.09% 2.0¢ anteotech ltd

13 days till the battery show. included in the operational...

1. 4,251 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12530
    13 days till the battery show.

included in the operational update 22nd may.

all the planned meetings with the europe trip, being prior or during the 18th -20th expo, except one

"The cell manufacturer has already been advised by EV1, and a tripartite meeting with AnteoTech and EV1 teams will be held in Europe in the coming weeks to co-ordinate the production of battery cells incorporating Anteo X for testing by EV1."

been 2 weeks already. wouldn't be surprised if this was before the 18th, but who knows? maybe not expecting a commercial deal to be signed but at least some agreement before anteotech hands over all it's technical knowledge to the battery supplier. should be the 1st official connection b/w the 3 organisations.

probably expecting an operational update to follow from the trip, like after the AABC presentation. plenty to discuss from 7+ arranged meeting and the sales director interviews.

also with the actual battery show presentation. we have booked a 6m x 3m booth

Unknown.jpeg

thats a lot of wall space to cover. been looking thru our presentations and apart from a few graphs and cost savings and a few bottles of anteoX, there isn't much there. with David, Kai and Manuel being there I expect the display to be more impressive than ones in the past (wouldn't be hard). especially seeing we are presenting anteotech's CET to some of these large ev and battery manufacturers, I expect some new marketing in posters and maybe video presentations. if they do I would hope it's presented to the asx beforehand.

a couple of interesting weeks ahead. budgets being presented, European battery trip, European sales office advancing, tax loss selling etc etc

socrates " if you want to be wrong then follow the masses "

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
-0.002(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $49.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $20.25K 965.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 2123219 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 219010 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.