ADO 0.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

Captain, How dare you stick to the facts as we know them to be...

1. 3,674 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 698
    Captain,
    How dare you stick to the facts as we know them to be and not some emotional diatribe. Do you not realise a few are under deep water here, so wish to reinforce this fact day after day despite all the warnings they've had from Sabbath, one of the few to be in profit.
    As for the rest of us who are not in profit, thank goodness we have such great posters here to remind us day after day how unlucky and stupid we have been. Or how we've been wronged.

The greatest damage here was done by the previous management or management imo.
    I'm no fan of the black beard CEOs at this end of the market but I do not see a great deal of that here, with the exception of performance bonuses as the share price dropped.

Marketing, marketing, marketing is my compliant or lack thereof.

The CEO will get this job done( if it's doable) in my opinion. Unfortunately just like us, he saw the product as a no-brainer. Well we were all wrong, it's not been that easy and still isn't. Attacking and undermining the CEO day after day is counter productive for the business and the share price at this critical stage.
    The share price will rise on publicity alone that Mercedes or whoever are in negotiations, and our history will be just that, history.

Bitch and moan as much as we like but the majority are probably not here to hear that venting day after day.
    If your wife or partner won't listen anymore, take the hint, let's call it the kitchen test. I wouldn't dare in a pub.
    Just an opinion
    DYOR,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $17.35K 826.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 362173 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 383789 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.