ADO 9.09% 2.0¢ anteotech ltd

Must be a lot of greedy people out there (like me I guess). Hang...

1. 6,063 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1599
    Must be a lot of greedy people out there (like me I guess). Hang on, of course there is - this is the speculative end of the stock market.

I am in this for a banger of a payback or bust. So for me a banger of payback would be 50c or more. That is the base of what the happy clappers here reckon it is worth, isn't it? Could be a hell'va lot more.

So I don't give a stuff about the options. I don't give a stuff if the there is an overhang and the parasites make their play money. If that is their game, good on 'em. Certainly hope the options give them what they want because it will get us to first base - but that ain't what I am gambling on.

If the glue is what it is portrayed to be the options are small time change (if converted and sold) to what will be. If not .... well that is gambling.

So suck it in option moaners (you are mostly long term non traders, are you not?). The options are irrelevant to the main game of a handsome payback - they are the province of opportunistic traders.

Great rest of year coming up .... hopefully?
    Last edited by What A Gas: 13/06/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
-0.002(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $49.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $20.25K 965.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 2123219 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 219010 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.