ADO 9.09% 2.0¢ anteotech ltd

an interesting week coming up for anteotech. the 3 of them would...

1. 4,251 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12530
    an interesting week coming up for anteotech.

the 3 of them would most likely be in europe by now.

hopefully we get some social media content from the  exhibition space at the battery show.

not sure we'll get the commercial deal that shareholders  are looking for. but should hear about further progress with all our partners

ev1 - tripartite meeting with battery manufacturer. I would expect some sort of signed documentation before anteo hands over it's tech info for the prototype to be manufactured.

ev2 - meeting them after the the battery show.

ev 3/4/5 - same as above. not as advanced as ev1 or ev2 but meeting about a development program

6 battery manufacturers/ consumer electronics companies- consumer electronics co1  signed a MTA in mid march with a 6 mth validation program. they seem to be the most advanced of the group but still some time to go. (90 days at 6-8 cycles per day, gets them close to the 800 cycle target) meetings planned prior and at the battery show.

European based international sales director - 2nd interviews planned prior to the show.

from the battery show presentation

Screenshot 2024-06-16 at 9.17.24 pm.png

I reckon a few must be close to contract stage. ev1 and consumer electronics 1 seem to have missed these stages. IMO totally understandable bc we didn't have the product and data in their early development stage that we do now. but it will be a test for management to see how they deal with these new partners.

I hope we get announcements delivered from the trip but at a minimum a detailed company update or webinar following their return, which maybe not for a couple of weeks. GLTAH......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
-0.002(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $49.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $20.25K 965.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 2123219 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 219010 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.