ADO 4.55% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

anteotech definitely isn't just a one trick pony. our CET gets...

1. 4,212 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12291
    anteotech definitely isn't just a one trick pony. our CET gets most attention but our life science division may surprise with the launch of Anteobind NXT. anteotech has been working on it for a while

from jan quarterly

Screenshot 2024-06-19 at 9.58.17 pm.png

this paper shows the improvement given by using anteobind

Screenshot 2024-06-19 at 10.01.49 pm.png

https://www.anteotech.com/wp-conten...ory-syncytial-virus-multiplex-immunoassay.pdf

had serum institute publishing multiplex bead assay with luminex and anteobind in conjugation with MHRA

https://www.anteotech.com/wp-conten...ntification-of-human-serum-IgG-antibodies.pdf

brick walls found this patent with anteobind used this week 74314176 + 74316069

this from our website today

Screenshot 2024-06-19 at 10.08.54 pm.png

had this in the last quarterly with SIOI

"In January 2024, management met with senior representatives from the Serum Institute of India (SII) at their headquarters in India. SII are the world’s leading vaccine manufacturer and are currently using AnteoBindTM in the development of a new vaccine. The incorporation of AnteoBind into a vaccine manufacturing process, if approved by international regulatory bodies, would ensure AnteoBind would be used for the life of the vaccine which is typically more than 20-years, providing a long-term annuity-style revenue stream for AnteoTech. The discussions for an initial commercial contract are well advanced."

ps. as many have said before me tonight, if you don't like my posting put me on ignore. it maybe a fact that I post more as I get more response from the bedwetters, who blame everybody else but themselves for their investment decisions. how weak and gutless they are !!!!!
    Last edited by captainblood: Wednesday, 22:19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
-0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $51.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.1¢ $7.817K 372.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 192257 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 944185 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.43pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.