ADO 2.22% 2.3¢ anteotech ltd

when was the last time no news is good news was said by...

1. 4,202 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12210
    when was the last time no news is good news was said by management ?

this was what was presented in the quarterly 8 days ago

- dealings with ev1, ev2, giga factory, 2 consumer electronic companies, CNT comapny at different stages with both and or anteoX and our ultra high silicon anode. very detailed description of all

- more non dilutive funding has been applied for

- development of our ultra high silicon anode

- CNT project

- anteoX construction facility scale up progression

- serum institute update

- anteobind NXT update.

we all want more info but the main block IMO to allow investors to make decisions on whether to hold, buy or sell is there. have they marketed the company well enough, probably not. did they set up this raise well. probably not. but IMO there has been plenty of news flow. a lot of posters on hot copper obviously don't. but new investors did think the raise deal to be good enough to stump up $5.4m.

we get Manuels presentation on the 16th and usually get a company presentation this month but don't know where that will sit with the EGM.

I see a few possible announcements coming in the next month or 2. we'll see.

ps. thanks to the bw's for giving me motivation to post. some of the replies give me a good laugh (hook line and sinker)

I'll leave you with Marcus Aurelius “Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.”
    Last edited by captainblood: 01/05/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.001(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $55.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.3¢ $748 32.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 347000 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 561111 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.59am 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.