DMC 0.00% 30.0¢ design milk co limited

why after an announcment does the sp drop?, page-18

1. 2,892 Posts.
    Yanlin, they have not treated shareholders as fools.

They were with the auditors at the end of last week all the way upto the 11th hour...they believed the revenue should be accounted for one way, the auditors disagreed.

They were NOT trying to mislead shareholders. I received a call today from Andrew and Ian and this is how it has played out. The auditors allowed them to portray this another way with a massive disclaimer attached, and they decided against that course of action.....believing it was best to get it out now and account for it right away, which is what they did.

Many here find this unacceptable and have sold their position....that is fair, it is a market and we must constantly be assessing and reassessing our investment in every business we are a stakeholder in. I too have done that, and understand the situation. I am not a seller.

Ian will better clarify the position in the coming week or so, but by then all the sellers will have exited.

The business model still works, and I am still excited about where this is going. Yes I could have it wrong, only time will tell.

I requested feedback regarding the meetings we had here in Sydney. Hopefully they will snag some large sized contracts as a result of those meetings.

I think people forget that this business is 12 months old.

We are going to get there....it just takes time.

Kiril.

I hold.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DMC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.