LUM 0.00% 2.3¢ lumacom limited

re: gmt I think it's time for a little honesty here guys. It's...

1. 653 Posts.
    re: gmt I think it's time for a little honesty here guys. It's pretty obvious why Privacy goes on the way he does. Earlier on there was a lull in posts on LUM. All of a sudden Privacy comes on and posts 5 or 6 one liners bagging LUM as usual. It showed signs of desperation. "What, no one is responding, better keep posting". If everybody was genuine in there desire for him to go away he'd be on their Ignore list. He was on mine but I took him off momentarily to see what the hell was going on. He was on again quick smart. I think a lot of you enjoy the constant arguing which is okay by me but it certainly clogs up the forum with junk. Putting Privacy on ignore doesn't reduce the "noise" as much as it could if we all ignored him.
    We have no way of knowing as a matter of fact the truth of what he says about himself, though I think one would have to be a fool to believe anything he says. He's a sad little man (I'm making an assumption here) who apparently has a very strong need for attention. You are all doing him a favor no matter what you think.

Tez

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LUM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.