CYL 2.04% $3.00 catalyst metals limited

Why against CYL takeover : SGI Q2 rev A$12.7 million higher, page-22

1. 883 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1230
    Precisely why CYL will be 100% successful in obtaining SGI.

CYL now own the 'missing link', the "high grade gold resource" piece of the puzzle that is needed to get this company rolling almost immediately into higher grade profitable production (within one year?) and now without any more VAN/SGI legal uncertainties.

This would be why CYL did take over the VAN grounds first before SGI. To ensure a positive future.

It now means that whomever operates the SGI tenements without CYL at the helm would be forced into spending tens of millions of dollars immediately on a major exploration program to hunt down more high grade gold resources that will take years to find and then mine.

Or,

Very simply SGI holders say YES at the meeting on the 26th of June to become a successflu mining company with plenty of great high grade gold to put through the plants, probably within one year, and turning your investment into multiples of where it sits right now!

And, A % of the profits will be invested back in to conducting a massive exploration campaign to find more high grade gold at depth, deeper than 100m and along the current strike!

To me its a no brainer with a very very bright future!

GLTAH+DYOR

P.s. And don't forget 4Eagles etc!!
    Last edited by Chamfo: 14/06/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.00
Change
0.060(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $677.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.97 $3.11 $2.95 $5.264M 1.733M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 413 $2.99

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.02 307 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.