CYL 1.33% $1.85 catalyst metals limited

Why against CYL takeover : SGI Q2 rev A$12.7 million higher, page-26

1. 1,478 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 458
    Yes D interesting and exciting dynamics with just 10 days to go.... SGI's share price has depreciated further (trading as low as 15 cents over night- $19m MC) and with no further news on April, May profit/cash flow results compared to CYL yesterday appreciating to 87 cents - $152m MC (on news not Marymia/Plutonic Dome related) the 'YES' vote is now beyond compelling.

The offer is now nearing a whopping 73% premium for SGI holders vs certain bankruptcy. IMO with only those two options available you didn't need to pay two leading investment analysts to tell SGI holders how they should vote however it now places Greywolf in a precarious position. The activist hedge fund manager was obviously trying to entice others to follow its lead however with no apparent takers and no plan for immediate and future funding within the next 10 days the situation is dire.IMO GW will either abstain from voting or change its position to a 'YES' vote based on the March quarterlies (still baffles me why they voted without waiting for its release) and the two leading analysts YES recommendations. To keep a 'NO' position based on all the evidence will at best damage its reputation or at worst open itself to litigation from disenfranchised GW clients. So IMO not counting the retail investors on web chat SITES here and O/S where in my estimation the total 'NO' vote is <1m/123m there is no upside but all downside to be the only lone wolf investment house in this situation.

All IMO AND DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.85
Change
-0.025(1.33%)
Mkt cap ! $423.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.86 $1.86 $1.82 $108.7K 59.30K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1372 $1.84

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.86 2842 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.21am 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.