ZIP 1.45% $1.70 zip co limited..

Why all BNPL rise except Z1P?, page-50

1. 77 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    Absolutely right mate!
    Zip are playing the long game for global domination. They are building brick by brick and will offer products across multiple domains in the years ahead. Their BNPL product is just the start.
    IMO their strategy is to become the first virtual bank offering not just BNPL, ZIP Business Loans, but also home mortgages, high Interest saving accounts, and not too mention enriched customer data, pocket book and many more to come....
    Unlike APT they don't want all their eggs in one basket.

My first parcel was 40cent many years ago and my current avg is just below $2.
    I have seen so many ups and downs since then and the same clowns downramping on a daily basis since 40 cents. I see Chirsto the clown has reappeared again from the ashes lol.

This current SP run is nothing in comparison to the early days.

I am confident it will break out on next report and then there will be another shit storm at $8 and everyone will be giving out why the SP hasn't moved in months. bla bla.
    rinse and repeat when it goes above $15 within the year.
    I have seen this trend since 40cent.

My advice, just relax, take a break from HotCopper if stressed and ignore APT.
    I will happily wait another 5yrs and hopefully reap the rewards for continued patience.
    Don't try fix ZIP it if it is not broken yet!! Good luck to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.