OAK 0.00% 8.0¢ oakridge international limited

Why all the hostility?

1. 2,130 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 158
    I've been noticing a lot of hostility lately in the HC Xped forum. Why? Why do some people feel the need to chastise others over opinions? Over different interpretation of data/charts? What gives person A the right to abuse person B for speaking up, expressing their view on a specific topic or announcement? Are we all not ADULTS in this group? Shouldn't we start treating each other as such? I understand this is a dog eat dog world in the stock market, uprampers/downrampers having their say is part and parcel of the game, but when does crossing the line become too much? Personal attacks on credibility? Personal attacks on fellow investors themselves? Come on!

No one here is forcing anyone else to throw their hard earned into an investment but themselves. If you invest in a company/product based on other peoples opinions, you're a clown! The term DUE DILIGENCE should always be adhered to. If you wish to invest money in something, at least know what you're investing in and what the risks are, and don't blame someone else for said investment if it all goes pear shaped. YOU were the one who made that investment, not that other person.

I think its time we all started to grow up and stop with the pathetic games, this isn't the yard of primary school anymore, this is people's lives we are talking about, and personal attacks on people, no matter what, shouldn't be happening. Don't we all want the same thing? Don't we all want Xped to soar to great heights, set a new benchmark for IoT and make us all filthy rich in the process?

I'm personally sick and tired of coming on this forum and reading all the crap a lot of you post. Time to grow up and be professionals, and adults.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.408M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2000 8.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.5¢ 5560 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.33am 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.