OAK 0.00% 6.9¢ oakridge international limited

Hey I'm not actually involved in this, generally the only...

1. 2,602 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Hey I'm not actually involved in this, generally the only attacks I get are dumb stuff about being a girl, which speaks volumes about the character of the person making the attack. I have been around the traps here and in the rough and tumble of the DT thread for a long time now and have never asked, nor needed anyone to defend me. The reason I am reading "in the background" and not commenting as much is partly because I have relationships off of here with other traders, also there has been a lot of nonsense and just general asking of the same question(the oppies cost 1.5 cents to exercise people) and also because I have a slightly longer strategy on XPE than I normally do trading and I don't always find the noise on here a useful addition to my mental space. As most of us know, half the battle with trading/investing is with your own mind so how I choose to protect my own psyche is my business.

None of this is having a go at you either T10. I'm just stating clearly that I have not asked nor do I need any back up against some stupid internet trolls.

Peace out

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.862M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30000 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.5¢ 1524 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.