AEX 0.00% 1.1¢ acclaim exploration nl

why all the negative sentiment, page-31

1. 2,513 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 945
    Good enening all. As a holder in AEX,BTV,EXT& RRS I see similarities between them all, not least of these is the perception that management is not up to scratch. They are all doing about as good as they can in often difficult circumstances. Each company has a lot at stake right now and the doubt expessed by holders and potential investors is translated in the respective share prices.
    I look at each one and can see real value in them all and will be accumulating more. Each has a high risk-to-value ratio if you know what I mean.
    I agreed with the market's perception of the drill results from DD, be it misunderstood or otherwise but still believe the current resource estimates will be proved in due course and has every possibility for major increases. If future drill results dont live up to expectations it isn't necessarily bad management. It's a risky business this exploration and I guess each investor has to make tough decisions at times. It's just a matter of perspective and for me the aforementioned companies look like good value.
    Good investing folks. redfrog

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.