WGO 0.00% 35.5¢ warrego energy limited

Agree Second, strong finish, PRL is beginning to be rerated by...

1. 205 Posts.
    Agree Second, strong finish, PRL is beginning to be rerated by the market.
    I guess I'm showing how many years I have been investing but in the "old nickel boom days" remarks would be made when you saw a rise like PRL over the past few days "the drillers are back from the field hitting the pubs on a week's break with everyone trying to get info".
    Getting info when PRL is drilling in Uruguay is dependent as it should be from company announcements and I keep going back to the announcement re ANCAP drilling only 4 kms from PRL's leases and a recent rereading of those results causes me some excitement. Also PRL's second well which they halted because they wanted a better blowout preventer used makes me wonder as to their expectation from this well. The drilling operator apparently did have a preventer fitted but not to the requirements of PRL, now my question which I hope is raised in the AGM is what's in the target area to demand a far higher quality blowout preventer to be fitted. Mind you by the AGM we may know the answer.
    This is looking interesting and we still haven't heard anything recently about Spain which also appears to have a promising future.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.