RWD 0.00% 4.0¢ reward minerals ltd

why announce the stock placement...., page-9

1. 601 Posts.
    There are always two sides to the story but the way I see it is that Reward is only looking at issuing 20m share which is fantastic because the capital structure will be kept very very tight. If you want some RWD you are more than likely going to have to buy it in the market as Ruane wont be placing to traders. By only offering 20m shares they will be going to freindly homes taking a long term view.

With potash prices where they are perhaps more debt is a better option because the payback period would be short.

Ruane is no fool,I think this thread and shareholders now know that. He thinks long term and with soft commodities being the second leg of the commodities boom we have another 3-5 years to go for these sector of commodities.

The last five years of hard/metal commodities has helped raise the living standards of those countries that have been fortunate enough to be exporters of those commodities and as we all know food and shelter are the first demands of emerging economies. THE SECOND LEG IS NOW IN PLAY

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RWD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.114M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 72800 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 7500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RWD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.