FML 1.85% 13.8¢ focus minerals ltd

why are crescent so keen with the offer?

1. 2,314 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    Hi all, This is my first post and the latest merger propositions for FML sparked DYOR so it led me to this site. I'm finding it a boon for Research and really enjoying the freedom with which to discuss hot topics. Being such a newb please forgive me for my non-financial verbal attire - not my specialty, however if you wanna talk IT consultancy, Network Infrastructure, IPv6 and SharePoint - I'm your guy :)

I wanted to start off by saying FML took my interest after a friend pointed me to them - their management of financials looked healthy and my private thoughts on where the gold price will end up in the future (I think Yazz said it best - 'The only way is up') sparked a yearning for this small cap Gold miner late last year.

It has been an interesting year I'm sure all can attest with small losses but I'm into it for the long haul (hopefully not too long!). The recent announcements have freaked me out a bit but hopefully shareholders will benefit over the next 6-18 months.

After reading and catching up with the proposed aquisition I can see Crescent look more than happy to hand over the keys and play backseat driver.
    One Question: Why would that be?

Some have already alluded in some great posts on reasons such as poor Management and potential cost blowouts into the tens of millions. What's fact and what's fiction? If their striking < 2gm per tonne - why are we interested? Inferred Resources are one thing but you can say that about any huge area of land in WA. If it costs 2/3 of the price, what's the clincher? Thoughts?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.8¢
Change
0.003(1.85%)
Mkt cap ! $39.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 13.8¢ 13.5¢ $2.074K 15.35K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 21133 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 67030 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.