Why are Men Becoming So Effeminate?, page-6

1. 17,482 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    No Opinion

I think that opinion is very specific.
    In fact it could be talking about the political arena imo and not the wider community.

Take a look at what is happening in the world right now, people are starting to assert themselves over the political and financial elite. More and more now a lot of these people are hiding themselves away and never go out without their security detail.

I think the world right now is having an awakening and is protesting their lot. This is why the major parties around the world are having a hard time getting elected and the minority parties and in particular the far right parties are upsetting the apple cart.

Protests, countries splitting, despots being overthrown, far right parties now in politics again, our own government being forced to defend the banks and block Royal inquiries. if the Libs lose the next federal election they may well be a Royal inquiry into the Banks dealings. I look forward to this as I think the Libs are hiding a lot of stuff about money and tax havens from the people.

People all around the planet are starting to protest their lot.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.