AVM 0.00% 2.9¢ advance metals limited

why are my avm posts being deleted ??, page-70

1. 873 Posts.
    re: thoughts on avm/mnut "They painted AVM as a big evil multinational exploiter of the oppressed using government military to protect illicit gains. They painted a picture of shady back room deals and rampant oppression"

Nah.... that's bullshit pal. Funny how different perceptions and percuniary interests give forth alternate versions of the truth.

I'll give it to you though, spoken like a dyed in the wool Anvil shareholder. I've got my heels together at the position of attention, now just tell me when to salute as you raise the Anvil colours.

I assume you are talking about Mwanke as the Minister.

I agree that on the face of it there is no glaring impropriety with having a member of the Government sitting on the board of Anvil, particularly where there is little or no remuneration involved. However, you won't find that happening in advanced democracies, for reasons I won't pursue.

But you conveniently left out an important point. Mwanke being a government minister in charge of this area of mining among other briefs, receives quite hefty private commercial rents from the lease of his property to Anvil, which Anvil uses as headquarters.

Now is that entirely proper and lacking in conflict of interest etc? It was a point the ABC pursued and finally got an answer and it was entirely relevant.

Could go on but sleep beckons Have a good night

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.927M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 760066 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 785140 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.