FL1 8.11% 17.0¢ first lithium limited

Why are OOK buying into this?

1. 67 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    I am disgusted that OOK management are going in this Sengalese direction. Really dodgy.
    Are there no companies in Australia that could be bought into?

Report from Intergovernmental Forum on Mining, Metals, and Sustainable Development 2016 on Senegal.
    (Cant post a link. Do a Google).

Quote:
    "The following major weaknesses and gaps were also identified:
    1. Funding constraints result in shortcomings in the generation and distribution of geological information; data is not yet available to a broad audience of experts and non-experts through an open online database.
    2. No funding from the national equalization fund (established by Decree n° 2009-1334) has been transferred to local communities; visible, local development benefits from mining remain largely confined to those agreed to in mining conventions.
    3. The generous tax exemptions available to mining permit holders in the 2003 Mining Code reduce both government revenues and the financial benefits that can accrue to the
    Senegalese population. They also contribute to perceptions that the interests and needs of the private sector are placed above those of mine-affected communities. Monitoring, testing,
    enforcement and sanctioning capacities for environmental management and mine closure remain weak.
    4. Informal ASM mining (and associated mercury use and child labour) remains widespread despite efforts at formalization, due in large part to the presence of migrant workers operating
    outside of government control."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FL1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
-0.015(8.11%)
Mkt cap ! $13.54M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.5¢ 18.5¢ 17.0¢ $28.36K 159.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 75000 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.5¢ 15000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.32pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FL1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.