FAR 3.30% 47.0¢ far limited

Hey Go Just had a quick look back to see your prediction that...

1. 261 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 62
    Hey Go Just had a quick look back to see your prediction that instos were going to sell.... must have missed that post bro?
    Nothing to see good oil, please correct me if I'm wrong .?
    Now the bleeding obvious is that Super funds have experienced their own corona virus...
    The great unwashed have been changing their aversion to risk with a stroke of the internet pen, as they can do now all by themselves on their phone etc changing from a share risk portfolio to wanting a cash aka bank deposits.
    Also the said super instos have had to deal with the government saying that it's ok in hardship to take 10k out of this year's super and 10k out of next.
    instos Crapathon 101...
    This immediately caused said esteemed conservative fee sucking institutions to crap themselves and immediately sell down shares. Simply because they didn't have the cash to swap from shares to cash deposits to sustain their benevolent funding of the instos lifestyle
    Secondly, the 10k x 2 cash call caused a sphincter movement in the instos bowels as across their portfolios they did not have the cash on hand to pay out to the great unwashed who had the audacity to need some cold hard cash just to get by. Something the insto merchant banker broker thingos worrying about whether they look like a wanker in their latest hot as Audi etc or Mercedes-Benz G 4wd box on wheels required to navigate the lower North shore and the eastern suburbs of Sydney making as much go so extra super loud super wanky super sound as possible in order to demonstrate to the mere mortals that they are the ones with their hands firmly on their cocks. So sad. So compelling. So much to aspire to. Not.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
47.0¢
Change
0.015(3.30%)
Mkt cap ! $43.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.5¢ 47.0¢ 45.5¢ $82.32K 180.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3500 46.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
47.0¢ 125569 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.47pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.