NEN 0.00% 22.0¢ neon capital ltd

I for one agree with your post whole heartily regarding the...

1. 971 Posts.
    I for one agree with your post whole heartily regarding the rubbish that is filtering into the NEN posts. I am absolutely sure that this is a widely held view amongst some of us who have been posting on the NEN posts for some time.

I guess we need to look at options and one that I use it to ignore the posters as others do. There is no need to say who the posters are, it is enough that we all are aware of who posts rubbish, continually ramps the stock down and is provocative in their posting style and have no other purpose other than to disrupt what has been a quality thread on Hot Copper.

There was some discussion some time back that as the profile of NEN is raised then it tends to, as with any stock, attract this sort of people, but this is the opportunity cost for success. Also as the price moves up or another stock is on the horizon these people will scamper to that stock as they are short on foresight and wisdom, in essence they are transient posters who want to make a quick dollar and then move on to the next opportunistic stock and fortunately, another thread on Hot Copper.

On a personal note, I dearly hope they are looking for the next opportunistic stock and that they find it today!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.