Why are people dying at home?, page-50

1. 3,580 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    I am inclined to agree.
    When this Dark Age passes, I hope all the doctors who just did what they where told and did not even do their own research (or worse, toed the line for selfish reasons), are held accountabtle.

The coercion being perpetrated on the Australian public is no different to what the Taliban are doing to the Afhgan public.

The ordinary layman is entitled to listen to differant points of view on this virus - the plain facts are that there are many medical proffessors who are concerned about these emergency use vaccinations. It is simply not good enough to shout at the top of your voice that they are "crackpots" as one poster suggested - you need to refute their claims regarding the danger of spike protein creation, ADE e.g. with scientific language - if that can't be done to my satisfaction then I reserve the right to say No to these drugs.

These stupid politicians (and that is being kind) need to remember - that for every coercive action there will probably be an equal and opposite reaction, which does not bode well for peace and tranquillity in our society. Totalitarian regimes always end in chaos.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.