CXZ 0.00% 2.7¢ connexion mobility ltd

Why are people not investing in this?, page-25

1. 584 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 234
    I've traded this stock many times throughout the years and observed the forum after each pump. It's amazing how many new retail punters come out of the woodwork when it gets a pump towards 3c. It's trapped so many retailers and this year is no different.

And now you've got the next round of punters quoting Buffet. Maybe if you looked at the history of this stock, every pump is followed by a substantial holder cashing out. I kid you not. DYOR and take a look. Every price pump has been so a sub holder can distribute and exit.

The spec end is pure moneyflow and sentiment. Beyond a GM contract what's the growth profile? Because these guys have hung their hat on GM for years. CF+, sure but beyond that how are they demonstrating growth, local, global? Haven't seen anything significant to suggest that focus.

Look at all the tech runners lately. 3DP, IHR, AV1. Not only do they have cornerstone investment but they're showing a growth profile by actively engaging a large addressable market. It's enough to get the moneyflow in their direction, punters and pros alike.

My 2 cents. I'll leave you guys to quote Buffet as the market reaches some crazy highs recently. If your tech spec isn't moving in this market, you're on the wrong boat.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $23.03M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.7¢ 2.7¢ $7.782K 288.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2307207 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 380000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.59am 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.