PAR 0.00% 30.0¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

That is a very detailed list of reasons for selling. I am...

1. 1,506 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 191
    That is a very detailed list of reasons for selling. I am certainly concerned that this could turn by out to be an investment that went wrong. However, I am holding on for the following reasons

1 The testimonies we here means we know the product works. I have arthritis in my knees albeit only minor but on occasions the pain is very severe. This will only get worse.
    2 This was always a 6 year plus investment for me ( now 2 years in). This has now extended to 8 years plus to coincide with my 70 birthday in January 2029
    3. At these levels selling would be at a significant loss
    4 In time a new CEO will arrive and steer the ship. Who knows where the SP will be by then
    5 Any cap raise being offered to SH may come with options which I will take up if allowed ( in UK)
    6 Any hostile takeover will almost certainly be at greater than current SP. I am thinking this could happen as early as the end of this year. While I don’t want this to happen, this I’d a real possibility
    7 I therefore have concluded that in any scenario the value of my investment will be greater than current. I do realise I could be horribly wrong here

Of course I wish I had sold at the circa 50% level it reached a few years ago and then re bought. Very few predicted this outcome as evidenced in the Pirates Day values

I wait to see Mozz’s reply

Have a good evening down under

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $104.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.0¢ 31.0¢ 29.5¢ $89.62K 294.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 20607 30.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.5¢ 16773 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.