MSB 5.24% $1.11 mesoblast limited

I totally agree with you about coming to a forum just to argue,...

1. 204 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 104

I totally agree with you about coming to a forum just to argue, it doesn’t make any sense and there are a number of PNV holders who seem to only come to stir the pot.

I am back posting for a couple of reasons:
    - Depending on how the FDA respond to the manufacturing query this could be a chance to get in for a bargain price. It’s hard not to take another look when the price is down 60 or 70% since I last held.
    - I have spare time at the moment, I am on leave after having my first baby so find myself holding her and scrolling through hotcopper much more regularly than usual.

And apologies if my post wasn’t well enough explained. I read the itacitinib trial out of interest and noted that both arms reported a survival that was similar to that shown with remestemcel-l although in adults vs paediatrics. I assume the FDA would do the same? especially since the data used by mesoblast a historical is just shy 20 years old. Note that if the treatment arm in the iticitinib trial was compared to this historical control then they would be in the same situation as the blast.

But fine, I know where I am not wanted and I won’t post again. Best of luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.11
Change
0.055(5.24%)
Mkt cap ! $1.261B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.05 $1.13 $1.04 $6.781M 6.207M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 43856 $1.11

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.11 66000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.