RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

Why are RRS holders worried?With oil and mineral giants and some...

1. 93 Posts.
    Why are RRS holders worried?
    With oil and mineral giants and some smaller capped oil companies already in the vicinity of Yemen and Egypt which have similar Geo/demographics to Puntland, why are Range holders so worried about the JV with Canmex as if it is the be all end all for Range. Take a look at the bigger picture. The big oil companies were in Somalia up until 1991 when the civil unrest started. They know there’s MMBBO there and they are just waiting for the right time to return. Considering the area of Puntland and the different natural resources available, this JV will be the first of many. It would not surprise me if a myriad of middle and big capped companies, the likes of Lundin metals, Oil Search, Conoco and who knows from the UK, US, Euro and China fronts have contacted Range to commence some form of confidential MOU’s.

The small Executive team at the pointy end of Range can only do so much due diligence taking into account the number of opportunities yet to be offered. Fair go holders and speculators, I suggest we vote wisely at the next AGM to increase the head shed for the purpose of coordinating a greater number of opportunities.

Your Opinion please.

RRS/RRSO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.