GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Why are Shorts so high and increasing, page-36

1. 13,953 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8488
    Haha I don’t think so... you posed this question after your valuation, implying that SDV may not be worth anything:

“Is SDV worth something or a liability?”

I simply pointed out that I think this proposition is absolutely bonkers. A bit like the share price at the moment.
    If that question was posed as sarcasm or disbelief that the market is seemingly discounting this prime asset of ours, then fair enough, but it seemed to me like you were doubting its worth.

Anyway, all good, but “overly defensive” is a bit rough!

On another note, I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again - this whole concept of the current share price being used to “determine” the “value” of the company via a simplistic market cap calculation is actually ridiculous imo. The market cannot buy the company for $400m, but that market cap concept is “the best we have” when it comes to putting a “value” to the company. It’s silly really.
    Take $400m to the sell queue and see how far it goes! Not very far. You can buy a few shares down around the current price but no serious volume. Definitely not the 60million hat the shorts would want if they wanted or were forced to cover, and most definitely not the entire register.
    As we’ve seen with some other stocks recently, things can change very very quickly if someone expresses some interest in a T/O.
    I doubt very much that holders of +75% of the shares would accept some random offer of say $2 or even $3 considering how rapidly things have changed and what fundamental growth this sector has ahead. History shows is we could rocket past those numbers in a matter of months.
    Why hand the golden goose over to someone else? Just because it’s caught the flu for a while? It’ll lay again!

Btw the ponds are not lined. We can see that from the satellite pics.
    Yes, a plan would be nice though, I agree. I suspect it’ll be around Xmas til we hear something on that front though, unfortunately.

Anyway, hope you get some more cheapies, and hope I do too. It’s all about future production expansion and Li 3.0 in my view. Traders gonna trade in the meantime but patience will have its rewards as EVs replace ICE vehicles across the world... it’s amazing that some people STILL doubt that this is happening... col?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.