GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Hi Subs, why would you expect me to mention anything that may be...

1. 17,842 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1249
    Hi Subs, why would you expect me to mention anything that may be positive when I am trying to work out why the shorts are so high and starting to increase once again. I doubt if the shorts have taken their position based on anything overly positive in their view? Much more likely to take a short position based on something they see as negative, but that's just in my humble opinion as always.

Obviously the longs only want to focus on the positives (likely much to their detriment over the past 18 months) and based on your post also may wish to suppress any discussion of why a large section of the market for GXY is still holding a short position, even at what the longs would no doubt call these low prices. Perhaps some of those that have been sucked in by all the positive posts and bought up near the highs may also appreciate some discussion around the differing opinions to future direction of GXY share price. Obviously everyone can then evaluate that information anyway they see fit.

So, I think it's quite an important topic worthy of its own thread (as opposed to the general banter in that other thread which I don't have time to read through to find some posts relating to shorters and their opinions) and look forward to some informative discussions on the topic, all easily followed in its own thread. I did check for any other threads dedicated to discussing shorts and their reasoning but didn't see anything recent or suitable.

It's interesting you ask what's my agenda, I won't bother asking what yours was with your post. If you find the topic uncomfortable then it should be easy for you to avoid the discussion, just don't click into this thread, perhaps an advantage of it being in its own thread.

All the best

Thanks

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.