CNP 0.00% 4.0¢ cnpr group

why are some posters bagged, page-11

1. 7,409 Posts.
    It is true that negative posters have been given their share from pro-CNP posters. It's funny how someone will say that its because of unsubstantiated rubbish when thats really true about both sides positive and negative.

The fact of the matter is that no-one really knows 100% how the CNP saga will pan out so people are really just giving their views. This is what I thought is the idea of a stock market forum. The problem is when people don't like that view they tend to resort to abuse.

I firmly believe that most here have been looking for a quick trading opportunity. You can see this is the case by the number of posters who have admitted selling out. Talking up the stock while you own is human nature and I can sort of understand trying to discredit negative posters to protect your own investment.

However, CNP is obviously a big fish and is immune to the rantings and ravings of Hotcopper posters so it would be nice if sometimes people acknowledge others or just ignoe them rather than abuse themfor their alternate views.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.