CNP 0.00% 4.0¢ cnpr group

why are some posters bagged, page-24

1. 25,108 Posts.
    Hi Kit,

With all due respect and in my defence you were NEVER told to 'shut your trap' as you so overstatingly put it, so that is an untruth in itself. I did however ask you to 'give it a rest' for a while because you were posting the same negative views with the same negative information on Centro over and over again for days, and overtly telling the Forum (many times) that you are and had been and were shorting the stock. It doesn't matter whether your views were technical or fundamental, the fact that you even mention that is just a camouflage for an excuse IMO to allow you to downramp the stock on a continual basis to the Forum to suit your own agenda - and that was MY view!

My only point in making to you yesterday was that it does become quite tiresome hearing the same negative points from you over and over and over again, especially to someone who happens to hold the stock such as myself!

I really thought we had this 'sorted' between ourselves yesterday, but it's obvious you still feel quite upset by my original post, which I am very sorry to read. I will therefore take this opportunity to sincerely apologise for upsetting you by posting MY views and now trust we can move forward!

Cheers, Pie

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.