CNP 0.00% 4.0¢ cnpr group

why are some posters bagged, page-27

1. 7,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1005
    Sorry if we are playing semantics here Pie: but "give it a rest" and "shut your trap" are roughly located on the same page (perhaps more polite, but nonetheless the same sentiments). As for not providing anything new: I am sorry you feel that way: I believe I responded to others comments regarding the refinancing of debt, which was the central theme at the time of posting. As for letting others know my position: this was in response to questions asked: the usual "do you own" and "how much" questions that arise from time to time.
    The same could be said about the "buy buy" brigade who seem to offer nothing new except nonsensical arguments about refinancing that are based on nothing more than page 3 clippings from yesterday's paper. Indeed, most of the clap-trap posted recently (including that by one well known poster) provides HC readers with misleading information regarding the hurldes faced, the cost of financing, and the effect this has on equity. As a former banker (who deals in this area) I believe that my postings were an attempt to bring to light the possibility that some of the arguments being put forward did not hold water.

Kit

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.