SP8 0.00% 0.7¢ streamplay studio limited

Why are @Sparkiesteve and @Turtleboy so obsessed with EM1?, page-5

1. 3,674 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 210
    Supergran I completely agree with unethical but I dont put them on ignore and pleased others don't because the constant bickering is the exposition of their/employer modus operandi. This gives me strength in my position. I've been on another share where constant downramping was taking place couldn't make up my mind whom was correct so paid the expenses to attend AGM ..my shares were sold as soon as I got out the meeting room door. As I've said years ago, on another thread - Hot Copper controbutors are extensions of my eyes and ears - and I appreciate everyone's contribution although must admit I do not read all the messages and speed read the thread when the share is hitting top volume for the day eg like EMI and MSB lately or when the truth has been revealed and I've e made up my mind The only people I put on ignore are contributors whom have attacked me personally or have used derogatory language of female persuasion. My 2 bobs worth of something I know will never go away downrampers/shorters, both unethical, I agree. I did have my buy in at .053 early in the week but missed out, would have doubled me down. That's just how it is.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.054M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 3707590 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 1128882 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.21pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SP8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.