ECT 16.7% 0.4¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

I think this would have to be one of the worst egg on face...

1. 214 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 71
    I think this would have to be one of the worst egg on face moments ever, we have been fed "first of a kind deal" "polite persistence" "respectful of partners" "we know how to do bussiness in india"

So when you look at all that we were told none of it was reciprocated in any way shape or form, there was no respect from our partners, they had no care for our company position and it was clear all along we were not treated like a partner, we were being dictated to and at their mercy,

Now before the ramping brigade say but we are dealing with 2 billion dollar companys that doesnt stand up as the deal on the table was to be a tripartite undertaking, but we were never treated as equal. We always bent over backwards to try keep them happy, but look were that has got us.

All i hope for now is a completely new bussiness stratergy, with fresh ideas a more hands on approach and a real hunger for success, i feel our board sat back and played a passive role, We have outstanding tech, but are yet to find the team to deliver it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $11.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $419 127.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
53 19761726 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 12532403 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.43pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.