I really don’t know what your problem is but it’s palpable. I am...

1. 18,292 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 325
    I really don’t know what your problem is but it’s palpable. I am not naive but unlike you I am capable of putting side my prejudice to look at facts I have in the past done a substantial piece of research on workforce matters looking at shifts in gender representation, social expectations and systemic bias.

if course you think it’s women’s fault that men don’t teach or that coming doesn’t happen.

but equally of course you think that the masculine approach to use what was actually an invitation to abusive bullies is an appropriate means of demonstrating consequences. That is both unimaginative and shows and pathetically narrow understanding of psychology

of course, because you consider yourself rather smart, you also think that your own views are the ones that count. But your smarts which I believe from your posts relate to matters mathematical don’t appear to extend to smarts around humans

for someone who has previously suggested that they are perfectly happy with the idea of a woman pursuing their own interests you also seem remarkably unaware of either why post war women were brainwashed into the kitchen and why, starting in the late 1960s the perspective of women changed. You seem unaware of the demographic imperatives. You seem unaware of the economic and cultural shifts occurring in the 1980s/1990s and the impact on the workforce more generally

I’d suggest that if you were less closed minded and less misogynistic, and more inclined to exercise your claimed intellect in a broader fashion you might have been more on target. Sadly I suspect you will not change. Too old. Too opinionated and too hateful towards women

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.