AKP 0.00% $6.20 audio pixels holdings limited

Why are the directors not capitalising on this moment!?, page-128

1. 142 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Are you guys discussing the demonstration units here? or forecasting further down the track?

For the demonstration units I would have thought that AKP would provide a fully functional unit that ONLY allows people to hear the audio for themselves. No mucking around with circuitry or chips.

I probably wouldn't even provide the ability to play their own music (to simplify the design). Basically a box with a "play button" on it.

The reason I think this is because while every customer we send the units to will certainly have a non-disclosure agreement to the max, I am guessing corporate/IP theft is always something to be careful of.

If it were me I would want to build in some kind of monitoring systems to determine if anyone tries to tamper with the unit to find out more information than we want them to. Make the design really solid and tamper proof.

I could be completely wrong here, but I would have thought at this point is really just to wow people with the actual audio quality.

Get them REALLY interested and starting to sign deals.

If resourcing was an issue I would build one or two of these devices, ship them to a client let them hear it, then get them to ship it back. Check that it still works and then ship it to the next client.

That way with 1-2 units you could potentially get through dozens of clients a few weeks

Letting potential clients play with the chips themselves would be further down the track after some deals are signed I would have thought.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.