AKP 0.00% $6.20 audio pixels holdings limited

Everyone has made their own assumptions as to why the big man...

1. 69 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36
    Everyone has made their own assumptions as to why the big man left EOS, you will never know the absolute truth even if he tells you himself. That aside, I agree with your varying points however I do believe it's time to hire a pro marketing company to get with the times. 15 years ago there was no social media and only dumb phones, now we can get easily cashed up millennials excited enough to throw their money into akp and they'll drum it home to all their thousands of followers and friends to give the price a boost. By the time the big-time manufacturers get their new fangled tech out their with akp chips and do their marketing to excite consumers, it could be a very very long time away still, hence the need to market the crikey out of this emerging tech right now. And contacting some media agencies wouldn't go astray either. This should all happen as soon as specs are released, guaranteeing the authenticity of our world-cracking earth-smashing new unbelievable technology. Go for gold son. ooooss

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.