BNB babcock & brown limited

Sure we have seen a number of other well known Australian...

1. 2,082 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1651
    Sure we have seen a number of other well known Australian companies go into administration in recent times, as a result of the downturn.

So why won't investors just accept the situation here...as per what the company say............that investments are lost.

There is a big difference in this PRECENDANT setting situation here.....whereby management are working with the banking group to keep the company fully operational - and at the same time, banks extract from the company, some 20% interest PA on these bank loans. All this without a shareholder vote,on such a major company restructure.

Should this be allowed to happen (20%PA interest)....one thing is for sure, nothing is left over for stakeholders, other than the banks.

Administration means a independant third party is appointed..... to look at all avenues to best service the companies obligations to ALL stakeholders.

A 20% PA interest charge....and the company continuing to operate, leaves a situation that is not acceptable.

Issues here may so far have got under the guard of regulators. Point is, as a note or shareholder of this company, I think you have every right to be upset, and accordingly look at all options availalble to you.

Exactly what I am doing, with much more to come.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BNB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.