CNJ 0.00% 0.1¢ conico ltd

Why are the 'Three Amigos' CNJ/GSR/GAL not insulated from Wall St shenanigans?

1. 2,865 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 900
    I have to confess to being completely at a loss to understand the intricacies, emotional eddies and sheer fickleness of our Stock market.
    It appears to be at times, irrational to the point of absurdity, and far too inclined, in my thoroughly jaundiced view, to ape the antics of Wall St., without rhyme or reason.
    Are we an independent Nation? Not as far as our stock market is concerned. So the US Fed will increase % rates to combat higher than expected inflation figs? As a result, our exchange rate will adjust to a strengthening US dollar and boost our mineral exports, surely?
    So why have CNJ/GSR/GAL copped it, this morning? With results of current drilling so far posted, and considerable research into historic assays of past drilling in our tenement areas, revealing significant commercially viable mineralization, our share prices should be going UP, not down. US inflation figures, and I've read conflicting reports- it was supposed to have eased in August-will in no way inhibit the demand for renewable energy and those minerals required to meet that demand
    These stocks ought to be inured against such knee jerk market reaction. And if anyone says it's 'nervous nellies' getting out,my response would be 'why are they still here?' They shouldn't be in these stocks in the first place.
    I'd like to know who or what entities started the selling.And whether they're now buying back cheaper.
    To those of you who have the funds and are taking advantage -good on you. I can't, which is possibly why I 'm pissed off.rolleyes.png.

db

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNJ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.805M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
47 68599590 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 22125239 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CNJ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.