GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

I think they will get the oppies underwritten too.Who ever is...

1. 421 Posts.
    I think they will get the oppies underwritten too.

Who ever is interested will I'm sure be privvy to the RPS report on Para #2.

I reckon the game play going forward with future wells, will be to drill to Barker Depths and forget Alkali/Pinkerton/Leadville for the time being.

To drill to Barker...it is quick and therefore relatively inexpensive.

Also...someone keeps posting 0.3mmcf for Para #1. It is more like 0.5mmcf with fraccing to increase it to a hopeful 5mmcf.

At any rate i think once the dust settles and more information comes to light, the SP will recover.

There are many posters who have only joined GDN recently (even by their own admission) and done some rudementary calculations, but have not read all the announcements or reports.

Although it is true...the 'Blue Sky' of Utah may not be so blue anymore...I really do not think this well is a dud or uncommercial.

Unfortunately, this Stock has been pumped and Dumped by ST traders, which usually leaves the true investor despondent and bitter if they chose to get on the wave without getting off, rather than evaluating carefully themselves.

Anyway, good luck to all who hold.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.