GBG 0.00% 2.9¢ gindalbie metals ltd

why are there sellers with the positive news!!

1. 2,942 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    Hi all,
    So GBG has started to move up now, big CHEER!.
    Now there have been some questions as to why there are so many sellers now when the company is starting to shine?.
    Well this is just my take on it.
    When the price was 30c the directors did a share issue to the Institutions SPP at 25.5c. I don't know if they have actually spent that money,If someone was to ask the company we can then determine if funds were URGENTLY required! or if its still in the bank.
    The Director came out stating that the company may have to still raise funds , but that " a share purchase plan for retail investors(US) would probably not be succesfull since the price drop was then below 25c".
    Now this is my beleif on why there are still sellers even though GBG is moving forward, the retail offer may be in play if the price goes up and the Institutions know it.
    I would assume that if the price rises above the 30c mark it could happen.
    The Institutions could be unloading script to wait for the next Retail offer where the share price drops and they buy back in......JUST BUISSNESS to them.

Now don't get caught up in the EUPHORIA keep an eye on things.

These are just my opinions. IF YOU USE MY POSTS AS INVESTMENT ADVICE YOU COULD BE VERY HAPPY OR EXTREMELY DISSAPOINTED. SO DON"T

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.