PVW 0.00% 2.1¢ pvw resources limited

Why are u quiet Boom, page-10

1. 3,697 Posts.
    I can confirm Thred are currently taking applicants on the website prior to the 'open' beta.. So sign up if you haven't already! This was good to hear from the horses mouth as I was scratching my head wondering how on earth we would get 250k downloads with a closed beta! Tic toc on the clock for M2.

I can see how mass downloads are likely to be achieved at pace. If I understand it correctly if I have Thred but none of my contacts do (and we are talking ALL contacts from FB friends; Twitter followers; O365 and Google contacts; Email and Phone address books + VK as initial points of aggregation) in order for the invitee to experience the full feature rich capability of the app they will need to download it.

They should be able to dangle enough of the carrot in front of potential users to ensure download of the app. If successful on this front then it won't take long to scale a massive user base as when initial users start inviting any and all of their contacts into various Threds then those contacts join and start their own Threds and invite their contacts et al et al et al = a user explosion
    Last edited by Boomorbust: 04/12/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PVW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.654M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.1¢ $2.1K 100K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 100044 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 9260 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.08am 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PVW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.